DEAR VALUED HOTEL PARMANI GUESTS,We want to let you know that Hotel Parmani is OPEN for business. Our family run property has been a fixture in the Palo Alto community for over 30 years. Our family and staff have always taken pride in providing cleanly accommodations. We are fortunate that you, our guests, have entrusted us with your care, safety, and wellness while visiting Palo Alto and the surrounding area over the years. Our commitment continues and we will consistently adapt to meet this need.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUAt Hotel Parmani, your well-being and comfort remains our highest priority. As we start getting back to travel, we assure you that we continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely and implement evolving safety procedures to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff.
- Implementing social distancing and sanitizing procedures.
- Social distancing signage.
- Staff temperature is checked prior to commencement of work to ensure guest safety.
- Frequency in cleaning with proper disinfectants against COVID-19 and sanitizing surfaces in rooms and common areas.
- Increased frequency of cleaning / disinfecting public spaces and high-traffic areas and high-touch surfaces throughout the hotel, including the front desk, door handles, pens, switch panels, remote controls, faucets, doorknobs throughout the hotel.
- All guest keys are sanitized for a safe and clean experience.
- Hand sanitizer stations to be installed in the lobby for guests and staff, as well as in housekeeping staff rooms for staff upon delivery from vendor (in process).
- Continually evolving our process to improve our guest's experience for safety.
ENHANCED FLEXIBILITY FOR DIRECT BOOKINGSHotel Parmani is OPEN for business. Booking directly with us by phone or through our website affords you the best flexibility should your plans change due to this evolving pandemic. We are waiving all cancellation fees for individual reservations (new or existing) indefinitely, until further notice.
THIRD-PARTY RESERVATIONSGuests who booked via online travel agents or third-party travel professionals / agencies are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies. We are not authorized to directly modify or cancel third-party reservations. We do understand and empathize that this requires additional navigating and recommend booking directly with Hotel Parmani by phone at 650.493.9085 or at www.hotelparmani.com for flexibility and ease.
CLEANLINESS AND SAFETYOur staff is trained and kept updated on the additional measures and protocols with the latest information from local and national health authorities. Our employees are required to engage in frequent handwashing, practice social distancing, and to avoid close contact where possible. We remain committed to increase sanitization of public areas, key cards, and frequent contact touch points.
- Guests may request delivery of additional items such as toiletries, towels, linens, or coffee without having a member of our staff enter the room.
The Entire Hotel Parmani Staff.